;D


Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update August 3, 2010 MTC

Tuesday August 3: Ok just so you know I had to go almost to the top of the MTC heiarchy just to send you this e-mail, feel special. I guess I must have pushed reply and it got sent to myself... anyway here you go. Oh and for updates I am not leaving at 10 am I am leaving at 6am now, they changed the times. I do have a box but I am hoping to see Emily and give it to her, the grounds crew people are walking around all the time so even if I don't see her I will give it to them to put in their shed so just get it from Emily. We leave tomorrow and we will only be on the square for about two hours since we will be shopping and stuff. Oh btw every sister looks really cute and they can wear super cute shoes!!! The jewelry can be no larger than quarters now... aka if you find any colorful jewelry send it my way and it can be the kind that is long and bunches at the end if that made any sense. Anyway I leave tomorrow and oh! I found out that they don't care if we give tours to family and friends... do with that information however you may. Honestly I don't think that seeing people will be weird for me, I see people I know all the time and even when I went to Temple square I saw the Salsburys (Melissa) so anyway what I am trying to say is you don't have to avoid me entirely I guess. I mean it is still a mission but they just told us that they don't care- "just be sensitive to your companion who may have no friends or family ever see them" Have fun at convention wish I could be there. Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment