;D


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Letter from a man we met on Temple Square

Dear Sisters, Nelson and Despain

Thanks for sending me your email and I will be sure to have anyone I meet interested in the Church come speak to you guys. You guys are awesome. I mentioned to you that I wanted to write you a quick thank-you letter. I don't want to sound cheesy or anything, but the day I got to speak to you guys really had a good impact on me. I always make fun of people when they talk about that "light in their eyes or about them" because I have no idea what they are talking about haha, but after talking to you guys, I know what people mean. You guys really had something about you that was just so pleasant to be around. I am so glad I chose to walk around Temple Square for a little while and just enjoy the peaceful environment it provides. Speaking to me that day really made me a happier person. It made me want to be a better person as well. Thank-you both for your excellent examples and your willingness to talk to total strangers. I see a mission as a success when you can see changes for the better in yourself, and in others, and you guys sure made a great impact on me. Don't ever forget how wonderful your mission experience has been. It will keep you going if things get hard when you get back home. Thanks a lot again, and maybe I'll run into you guys again someday.

See Ya,
Nick W.

No comments:

Post a Comment