;D


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Email To Debbie July 10, 2010

Debbie I miss you!!!
I miss running with you, my comp can only run 1 mile and then she is done but thats ok we will work up to it :) I have 3 minutes so Food: terrible, Schedule: Crazy busy but I like it, but I love p-days! We took an hour nap and I am loving life. We haven't done service yet but we just sit and go to class or study for 12 hours of the day. We taught our first lesson and it didn't go well aka it wasn't perfect but thats ok I have only been here for 3 days. It feels like an eternity I feel like I have been here for 3 weeks already. Glad to hear the kids are doing well and that you finally got to have an amazing run on the treadmill. Keep it up I wish I had a treadmill. Send me pictures and recipes of the things you try out I am looking forward to cooking again, but I will miss not having food provided for me. If you send packages send fruit or something. Oh I really need a shampoo holder container thing you know for the shower. Oh and for gym time the pants I brought are spandex so I can't wear them!!! I have been wearing my sweats. Anyway those are my dilemas. I love the letters on dearelder I get them the next day. My p-days are usually on fridays so this day is special. I am working hard I swear and I never sleep :) Anyway gotta go, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment